The single most important safety feature on your car is….
The single most important safety system on your car is your BRAKES!!! To keep you and your loved ones safe remember to look out for these signs, and have your brake pads and braking system checked every 12-15k miles! If you have a concern have it looked at sooner than later!
- Feeling like your brakes are loosing their grip when braking
- The feeling of your car pulling to the left or right when braking
- A Squishy, soft or low brake pedal
- Shuddering through your steering wheel when braking
- Squeals, squeaks and high pitched noises when breaking
- Your brake system warning light flashes!!!
- Your car takes longer to stop than it normally does
Brake fluid is a HUGE factor in your brake performance on your vehicle! It’s a good idea to check your brake fluid every so often to make sure it’s not low, dirty, or even contaminated. Most manufacturers recommend flushing your brake fluid every 15,000-30,000 miles, depending on brand. Some go by time and the average is usually about two years! Replacing brake fluid is a whole lot cheaper than replacing your brake lines or a master cylinder that has corroded, it’s really not just a sales tactic!
Here at Murray Automotive in Powhatan, VA we NEVER want you or your loved ones to get in a situation where your brakes are not functioning properly, Stop by and let us check them out for you anytime! Preventative maintenance is a wonderful thing, don’t wait for the damage to be done, and the bill for repair to be triple the bill for maintenance! We will always check your brakes with every service, as it is part of our courtesy 30 point inspection! Put your trust in us today, for all of your brake needs!
#MURRAYAUTOMOTIVE #BRAKES #BRAKEREPAIR #23139 #BRAKEPEDALSQUISHY #POWHATANBRAKEREPAIR #BRAKEFLUSH